Installation and After Sales Service Technician & Site Manager - Fluently bilingual NL/FR (Belgium)Back to jobs
For our growing Belgian company specialising in the manufacture, installation and maintenance of swimming pool covers, we are looking for bilingual FR/NL employees for our Installation & After Sales department.
Role & Tasks :
- Installing our COVERSEAL covers in accordance with the training received (installation always in pairs with a colleague) and writing an installation report.
- Explain the operation of the COVERSEAL to the customer.
- Carry out the after-sales service of our products according to the processes and training received.
- Checking the anchoring surface, validating the feasibility of installation.
- Verify the measurements taken at the customer's premises.
- Manage the administrative file relating to the installation (handing over of the user manual, signing of the guarantee certificate, taking of photos of the installation, etc.)
- Check the conformity of the sites in collaboration with other department managers
- Communicate the progress of the project with customers and other departments
- Driving licence - BE is a plus
- Good manual skills, proactive, resourceful and technically inclined
- Knowledge of electricity and assembly is a plus.
- Good presentation, positive attitude and feel comfortable in front of our customers who own swimming pools.
- Team spirit and flexibility (due to the seasonality of the sector)
- Good physical condition
Strépy-Bracquegnies - Travelling throughout Belgium and occasionally abroad (FR -NL-LUX)
Schedule & Conditions :
- Full time job during day shift: 39 hours/week from Monday to Friday
- Occasionally available on weekends
- Training provided internally
- CP 207 - Meal vouchers 6€.
- Contract open-end employee
- Site vehicle and fuel card
- Salary to be discussed according to experience and prerequisites
Send your resume and coverletter to email@example.com