Business Developer EN/FRBack to jobs
For our fast growing Belgian company specializing in the manufacture, installation and maintenance of safety covers for swimming pools, we are looking for employees for our sales department.
Business Developer (EN/FR)
Role and Tasks
The role of a Business Developer is to ensure development of the company in the given territory, this person will have to:
- Identify, solicit and visit new partners in the given territory for the purpose of active collaboration
- Train and remain in contact with partners throughout the year
- Ensure the conformity of incoming files and their follow-up
- Conduct site visits to ensure conformity of the installations
- Coordinate commercial activities with the Marketing department
- Participate actively in implementation of the commercial strategy
- Report to management on a weekly basis
- Increase turnover of the company in the given territory.
- Build new partnerships
- Actively train and follow up with our partners in a process of growth and quality
- Native english speaker – or in posession of a perfect knowledge of English (C1 minimum)
- Very good knowledge of French both spoken and written
- Good knowledge of other foreign languages is a plus
- Knowledge of computer tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, …) and social networks
- Organization, rigour and prioritization of tasks
- Resistance to stress and a keen sense of diplomacy
Work time will be divided between visits to partners, job sites and our facility in Strépy-Bracquegnies. The Business Developer may, therefore, have to do overnight trips.
Hours & Work conditions
- CDI (open-term) Contract.
- Compensation based on skills and experience
- Meal voucher
- Group hospitalization insurance with DKV Corporate
- Laptop, mobile phone, company car (with gas card), …
Send your resume and coverletter to email@example.com